I love working as a Physiotherapist and teaching Physiotherapy. Married with 4 children and 2 grandchildren. Played lots of sport and competed as a distance runner. Now play golf, run a Nordic Walking group, hike, and attend gym. I have taught yoga and learnt the Kinetic Link Training system (functional strength training). I want to work more with healthy aging especially in the areas of fitness, strength and mobility. Oh and wine, coffee and conversation.
I specialise in Sports, Musculoskeletal, Nordic Walking, Kinetic Link Training with special interest in Pelvic/Hip, Foot and Ankle, Elbow plus general sports, spinal and musculoskeletal problems. I love working with runners, football, netball, rowing, golf, weightlifting, yoga and people keeping fit.
"Doing something consistently each week over a long time gives you the best results. Start now. Something is always better than nothing."
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy
- Nordic Walking Instructor
- Kinetic Link Training Instructor
- Adelaide Crows Physiotherapist 1999-2005
- Adelaide Thunderbirds Physiotherapist 1998-2002
- Clinical Educator UniSA and LaTrobe Uni Masters in Sports Courses – current
- National Chairman Sports Physiotherapy Australia 1998-2000
- Private Practice Owner/Director 31 years