Erin graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of South Australia in 2013. Since then, she has been working as a physiotherapist in the private sector with interests in musculoskeletal, women’s health and dance related physiotherapy. Always eager to learn more, Erin enjoys undertaking regular professional development leading to qualifications in Clinical Pilates and Dry Needling. Erin’s focus is to not only treat injuries directly, but to also work with clients to develop appropriate strategies and exercises to help prevent reoccurrence.
Erin has a passion in dance-based physiotherapy having spent 20 years dancing professionally and competing at national and international levels in a variety of dance styles. She has also gained a Diploma of Dance Teaching and Management from the Australian Teachers of Dance (ATOD) and has been teaching dance in Adelaide for 10 years. This keen interest in dance physiotherapy has lead to regular trips both in Australia and the USA to complete training and clinical mentorships with Dance Medicine’s most prestigious clinicians. Erin has worked with dancers from a variety of world-renowned pedigrees including the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre, the School of American Ballet and dancers currently performing on Broadway.
"Set a goal. Make a plan. Stay focussed. Work hard. Succeed. Stay humble."
- Dance Injuries
- Pre-Pointe and Tertiary Dance Assessments
- Women’s Health
- Dry Needling
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Diploma of Dance Teaching and Management
- Continence and Women’s Health Physiotherapy Level 1
- Level 2 DMA Equipment Pilates Training
- Level 1 Neuromuscular Dry Needling Certification
- International Clinical Internship in Dance Medicine
- Physical Therapy through the Harkness Centre for Dance Medicine at the New York Langone University