I specialise in fitness, flow, joint integrity and fascial release – Pilates Studio and Mat, Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis instruction.
I’m a energetic, passionate instructor that seeks flow, grace and ease of movement in those I work with.
"Don't wait to be successful at some future point. Have a successful relationship with the present moment and be fully present in whatever you are doing. That is success."
- Certificate IV in Pilates Matwork Instruction (Course number 91492)
- NSW Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (Course number 91491)
- NSW Gyrokinesis Foundation Training
- Gyrokinesis Pre-Training
- Gyrotonic Foundation Training
- Heriot-Watt University
Degree BA (Hons)Fine Art; Drawing & Painting
- Moray House Institute of Education
Degree PGC Cultural Policy & Business Management
- Surf Life Saver from 2015
- Competitive Surf Boat Rower from 2016
- Riverside Rowing Club from 2020
- MLP Pilates studio – instructor since 2015 (rehab focus)
- Movement Halo since 2020 – Gyrokinesis classes
- Variety mat instruction at Brighton Fitness, YMCA
- Blackwood Recreation Centre, Corporate Wellness Blackwood Recreation Centre – management committee 2013