Kylie Rankin graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 2000 at The University of South Australia. She is an experienced Musculoskeletal, Manual Physiotherapist having worked predominantly in Private Practice throughout her career. Kylie specialises in Pilates Rehabilitation and Women’s Health Physiotherapy and is now an educator for Polestar Pilates Australia.
She works closely with a number of GPs, Urologists, Gynaecologists and Obstetricians to aid in treatment of women during all of life’s stages, especially during the adolescent; antenatal/postnatal, peri/post menopausal periods as well as assisting to treat pelvic pain, endometriosis, over active/under active pelvic floor muscles, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and a wide range of Women’s health issues.
Kylie has a special interest in treating pelvic pain, lumbo-pelvic rehabilitation, pelvic floor rehabilitation and correction of movement dysfunction through using the Pilates Method.
Kylie has extensive post graduate qualifications in Continence and Women’s Health Physiotherapy. She has completed a Professional Certificate in the Conservative Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (Uni of SA) in 2019.
Kylie has also gained advanced certificates in Dry Needling as a part of her treatment repertoire. She is a member of The Australian Physiotherapy Association; Women’s Men’s and Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Australia and Continence Foundation of Australia.
"Wherever you go, go with all of your heart".
- 0408 498 170
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Uni SA) 2000
- Professional Certificate in the Conservative Management of Pelvic Organ Prolpase 2019
- Women’s Health Advanced Diploma Newcastle University 2009
- Diploma of Advanced Dry Needling 2011
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (91491 NSW) 2011 Polestar Pilates Australia
- Certificate 4 in Fitness 1998
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment 2016
- North Adelaide Fitness Centre
- Goodlife Fitness
- St Andrew’s Hospital
- Calvary North Adelaide Hospital
- Educator for Polestar Pilates Australia
- Fitness leader TAFE
- Personal Trainer
- Aerobics Instructor
I feel I am in a privileged position to be a fitness Professional and Physiotherapist. I love people and making a difference in their quality of life. Outside of work I love to exercise and catch up with my family and friends.