I have worked in the fitness industry for over ten years. Having started my career in publishing, I escaped my desk in 2009 and set up my own personal training business in the UK. I love helping people with busy lifestyles to improve their health, fitness and wellbeing. I have also worked with many people to increase their confidence, and discover how much they really are capable of! In my spare time I enjoy bouldering, trail running, and kayaking.
I specialise in helping people with busy lifestyles who are after a safe and effective way of staying healthy and getting fitter – but don’t want to spend hours in the gym. I also offer running coaching to help recreational runners move efficiently and stay injury-free.
"I’m a firm believer that when it comes to fitness, being consistently good is better than being occasionally perfect. Every day you can make positive decisions to improve your quality of life."
- Registered Fitness Professional @ Fitness Australia
- Diploma in Personal Training @ The Training Room PT Academy, UK
- Certified Running Coach @ Revo2lution Running
- Nutrition Coach @ Precision Nutrition
- Certificates in gym-based boxing, circuit training, kettlebells, indoor cycling
- Provide First Aid & CPR certificate @ ProFirstAid, Adelaide
- Founder & Head Coach @ Rachael Willis Personal Training, Oxford, UK – 2010-2020
- Personal Training Mentor @ Inspirational Fitness, UK – 2011-2013
- Member of Great Britain Savate (French Kickboxing) team – 2010