Lucy graduated as a physiotherapist from the University of South Australia in 2018 and has been working in private practice since. She enjoys the variety that physiotherapy offers, however she has a particular interest in Pilates.
Lucy’s other areas of clinical interest include management of the hip, knee, pelvis and back. She looks forward to expanding her expertise into the women’s health field. Over the years Lucy has worked with sports doctors, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, exercise physiologists and dieticians, and loves working as part of a team.
Lucy uses hands-on treatment to compliment an active management approach. This means that treatment extends beyond short-term relief and aims to address contributing factors to achieve long-standing results. Lucy believes in building a strong relationship with the client and has a passion for helping people reach their goals, no matter how big or small.
"Believe you can and you're halfway there"
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – University of South Australia 2018
- APPI Equipment Pilates Level 1 and 2
- Introductory Women’s Healthy Physiotherapy Level 1
- Sport Physiotherapy Level 1
- Publication: Effectiveness of tele rehabilitation in the management of adults with stroke: A systematic review.
Outside of the clinic Lucy enjoys being outdoors, spending time with her dogs, trying new restaurants and cafes or relaxing with family and friends.