Chris completed his diploma of Remedial Massage in 2012. Specializing in sports massage, Chris has worked with the Adelaide 36er’s Basketball Team and South Australian football and netball teams. His passion is helping others to achieve their health and fitness goals with the use of remedial techniques and fitness training. He is currently studying a Bachelor in Counselling at UniSA.
Touch is such a crucial aspect of the human experience, through massage we connect with ourselves and our potential for health, happiness and prosperity.
- Cert IV Massage therapy
- Diploma Remedial Therapy
- Bachelor of Psychology (Counseling and Interpersonal Skills)
- Senior Massage Therapist and Trainer 36er’s Basketball team
- Senior Massage Therapist for Adelaide Phoenix Gridiron Team
- Deep Tissue/Relaxation
- Blend Massage Trigger point therapy
- Musculoskeletal Sports Massage