Working with people, and being an ally along their journey is my passion. I have an analytical mind and a keen eye for detail. These attributes, as well as a commitment to truly patient-centred care, guide me as I work towards your empowerment and goal attainment.
I specialise in General musculoskeletal, Rehabilitation (Paediatric, Neurological, Orthopaedic), Neurological (Headache, Migraine, Vestibular), Gerontology (Healthy ageing and falls prevention), Womens/Men health & Occupational Health Pilates
"Anything worth doing, is worth doing well."
- Bachelor of Science Psychology/Psychophysiology (Honours) – Swinburne University (Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) – University South Australia (Adelaide)
- Graduate Diploma of Health Sciences – Flinders University (Adelaide)
- Dean Watson Headache Approach (Level 1)
- Chancellors Awards (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Previously worked as a Clinical Physiologist (Neurophysiology) in both Australia and the UK. Active researcher in cognitive neurosciences and translational medicine , extensively published.